International Journal of Advance Research in Nursing
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal
International Journal of Advance Research in Nursing
International Journal of Advance Research in Nursing
2022, Vol. 5, Issue 2, Part B
A descriptive study to assess the perception on internet memes regarding educational system among college students in a selected college at Coimbatore

S Karthigai Eswari, G Ganesan, P Gayathri, K Harini Sree, J Jayakani Rachel, Jeena P Reji, H Joshua, G Kanchana, M Karthikeyan, P Kaviya and Komal Chakravarti

A Meme is a unit of cultural idea, symbols or practices which is formed into an image, video or a piece of text that is transmitted from one person to another through a imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Our present study is to assess the perception on internet memes regarding educational system among college students in a selected college at Coimbatore. The aim of the study was to assess the perception on internet memes regarding educational system among college students in Coimbatore. The sample size consist of 100 college students who were selected by using non-probability purposive sampling technique. The tool used in this study for data collection was a structured questionnaire with two parts such as demographic variables and 5 point likert scale to assess the perception on internet memes regarding educational system. After getting formal permission from the concerned authority, the data was collected from the samples by distributing the structured questionnaire. The participants were taken 20-30 minutes to fill the questionnaire and return back. The data obtained were analyzed in terms of the objectives of the study using descriptive and inferential statistics. The results of the study revealed that majority of the samples 75 (75.0%) had good level of perception and remaining 25 (25.0%) had moderate level of perception regarding internet memes on educational system.
Pages : 99-102 | 33 Views | 19 Downloads
How to cite this article:
S Karthigai Eswari, G Ganesan, P Gayathri, K Harini Sree, J Jayakani Rachel, Jeena P Reji, H Joshua, G Kanchana, M Karthikeyan, P Kaviya, Komal Chakravarti. A descriptive study to assess the perception on internet memes regarding educational system among college students in a selected college at Coimbatore. Int J Adv Res Nurs 2022;5(2):99-102.
International Journal of Advance Research in Nursing
close Journals List Click Here Other Nursing Journals Other Journals